The National Association of Mortgage Underwriters® (NAMU®) has put together a variety of "professional development" residential and commercial mortgage underwriting training & certification programs that illustrate competency and a thorough knowledge of the mortgage loan underwriting process as it relates to mortgage finance.
NAMU® certification programs help to identify mortgage professionals who have met the high standards of competency and ethics established and enforced by the NAMU® Code of Ethics. Our certification programs follow best practices with regard to the steps a certificant must complete.
How It Works:
- Complete comprehensive online mortgage processing training.
- Pass a timed online “proctored” exam using a webcam.
- Pass a criminal background check via a 3rd-party vendor.
- Agree & adhere to the NAMU® Code of Ethics.
- Get re-certified each year.
We Offer the Following NAMU® Certification Programs:
- Certified Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CMU)
- Certified Master Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CMMU)
- Certified Ambassador Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CAMU)
- Certified FHA Manual Underwriter (NAMU®-CFMU)
- Certified in Commercial Underwriting & Processing (NAMU®-CCUP)
- Certified Mortgage Quality Control Specialist (NAMU®-CMQCS)
Our mission is to become the recognized leader in mortgage underwriting training & certification. We exist to develop and serve the mortgage underwriting professional, and advance and lead the mortgage underwriting profession. NAMU provides online education (via CampusMortgage), thought leadership, "professional development" certification and a LinkedIn.com discussion group which are designed to enhance the practice of mortgage underwriter management and the effectiveness of underwriter professionals in the organizations and communities they serve.
Refund Policy: No refunds or credits will be issued if a student and/or customer has logged into any recorded/“live” webinar course or has requested a Certificate of Completion for the course/certification/bootcamp/bundled package purchased. If a student and/or customer has not logged into a recorded/“live” webinar course or has not requested a Certificate of Completion, the customer is entitled to a full refund (minus a $75 administrative cancellation fee) provided a refund request is received in writing or via e-mail by NAMU® within (5) calendar days from the date of purchase.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1